PDA

View Full Version : Gathering Program??

RedneckRye
10-07-2009, 23:57
In years past the complete schedule of all programs was posted on the ALDHA site, usually a week or so ahead of time.
So far only the main evening programs have been listed.

Are there any ALDHA insiders out there that have a PDF of the schedule that can release it so that the rest of us can take a look and begin to plan the weekend?

Or if anyone here is doing a presentation, what and when is it scheduled.

See you there.

NotYet
10-08-2009, 10:41
From what I see, it looks like you have to register to get the full details.

I would agree that it's much more convenient to see the details before registering. I'm the type that's more likely to pre-register if I know what the workshops will be. We didn't pre-register this year because we kept waiting for that info!

Regardless, I'm sure it'll be great! I've taken off work so that we can go, and we're heading out this evening. I hope to see lots of you folks there!

Jester2000
10-08-2009, 13:31
Yeah, not sure why that didn't happen this year, unless it was folks like me getting the details of my program in so frickin' late. That could be it.

I know the PCT panel discussion is Sat 3-5, and my hike of the battlefield is 5:30-9:30.

These are the two things I'm involved in, and thus the only really important ones.

Red Hat
10-08-2009, 13:41
These are the two things I'm involved in, and thus the only really important ones. See, it's comments just like this that I'm going to miss because I can't get there this year... bummer, cause everyone is so much fun!

Jim Adams
10-08-2009, 17:42
RedneckRye,
I'll be doing a slide show of The Ultimate Triathlon Vacation on sunday at 6pm.

geek