PDA

View Full Version : ULA open!

skinewmexico
10-15-2009, 01:29
According to the web page, ULA has opened early. I don't know if this is due to Brian broken leg keeping him from hiking or what, but if you've been waiting or wanting to order, here is your chance.

Bidwell
10-15-2009, 12:42
Hmmm.... nice. The ULA Conduits look awesome. I may give 'em a shot.

GeneralLee10
10-23-2009, 09:09
Got my Circuit on order, can't wait to get it. Chris is a very nice person, After talking with him he said that he would call when he had more info on shipping. I thought at first ya right, but don't fool yourself he called me back in like 2hrs, how cool was that. I thought I would be waiting for weeks to hear back from him, not the case at all. All I can say now is that this is One Great American Company something we need more of. Now I need not let the wife know I just spent more money on a New Pack. She says I don't need one the one I have is just fine what does she know right:D! :banana:dance

Hooch
10-23-2009, 09:12
This is excellent news, as Skinewmexico said, for anyone who's been looking at ULA's packs and waiting for their annual re-opening in December. Best wishes to Brian and the rest of the ULA crew for a great year!