PDA

View Full Version : Identify this Gregory pack

LostStar
10-18-2009, 22:33
I was in the local GoodWill today and was surprised to see a large "Gregory" pack laying atop a clothing rack with some baby carriers. I may go back and buy it in the hopes of turning a quick profit on Ebay if it`s a more costly model. (I don`t need a pack myself) I looked on the Gregory website but didn`t see one like it. I suppose I could have just bought it but if it turns out to be some cheaper offshore Gregory pack I don`t think it would be worth the effort just for the few bucks profit I`d make. Anyway, It`s a large pack 5000+ inches. Made of the heavier nylon of the Palisade variety. Has the removeable shoulder straps and hipbelt which can be swapped for other sizes. Internal/removeable aluminum stays. The pack does not open from the top or front at all but has access only from the 2 sides thru extra heavy zippers which open the entire sides in a U shape. The inside is then divided into sections each of which can be adjusted in size by moving heavy nylon dividers. Outside has the standard 2x4 lash tabs on the top and lower front as well as compression straps on the sides. Any ideas of a model name? Thanks in advance.

Doooglas
10-19-2009, 06:54
I suggest you buy it as an " investment'. The dollars you have are becoming more and more useless each day. That pack will be like gold to some OCD'd gear freak.

Doooglas
10-21-2009, 13:12
Did you get it ?
Take a pic or 3. I'll probably buy it from you.

LostStar
10-23-2009, 19:52
I`ll go back and get it next time in the area. I wrote Gregory and they said perhaps it was the "Wanderlust" ? But I havent found a photo of that online to compare to.