PDA

View Full Version : Charles Bunion and Bradley Fork

puddingboy
10-21-2009, 22:26
For thanksgiving break our family is going to hilton head, south carolina, but along the way me and my dad are going to stop in the smokies. Im thinking about charles bunion and bradley fork a 27 mile hike, we can probably spend about 3 days in the smokies. Any new information is appreciated and i dont know much about this trail because i got the idea from trails.com.
Also any other ideas for hikes in this area are welcome and it would help if they are loops so we can get back to our car.

Bulldawg
10-21-2009, 22:29
For thanksgiving break our family is going to hilton head, south carolina, but along the way me and my dad are going to stop in the smokies. Im thinking about charles bunion and bradley fork a 27 mile hike, we can probably spend about 3 days in the smokies. Any new information is appreciated and i dont know much about this trail because i got the idea from trails.com.
Also any other ideas for hikes in this area are welcome and it would help if they are loops so we can get back to our car.

Better get your reservations for the shelters or campsites quick. I wanted Icewater Springs for 11/20 and called the FIRST day I could call, at 8:15 and all 12 spots were gone already. Very popular area of the park.

JoshStover
10-22-2009, 09:48
I just got back from this section yesterday. I had a blast. We got a few inches of snow above 5000 feet. Most def call ASAP about getting a spot in the shelters! Where are you planning on starting? Clingmans Dome, NewFound Gap?