PDA

View Full Version : This could be your new hiking pal

Six-Six
11-05-2009, 16:41
I have a friend in E NC who rescues dogs from neglectful owners or the local pound. She has a great dog that I think might be of interest to some of you. If he doesn't get adopted he's probably going to get put down. And even without being a pure bred and a great dog that would be a real shame. Here are the particulars and someone to contact if you are interested:
This Red Bone Hound is about 2 yrs. old. He is not neutered but will have all his shots except rabies. He is in perfect condition and well behaved. His time will be up very soon at the shelter. Unless I can offer a place for him to go he will be put down due to overcrowding. He is friendly, not aggressive, and I don't know how he is with cats. He seems fine with the other dogs there. I can arrange to meet a new owner part way if they are from a different part of the state. I am located in the eastern part of the NC. If anyone can offer this guy a great home please contact me [email protected].
View pictures at this site:
http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww197/RMZ52/Red%20Bone%20Hound/

drastic_quench
11-05-2009, 17:35
Good luck. If I had a house w/ a yard and lived anywhere nearby, I would absolutely take that dog.

Many Walks
11-05-2009, 17:51
Hope you find a home for him. We have a rescue dog and she's wonderful. Good luck!

Phreak
11-05-2009, 22:07
PM sent....

mrhughes1982
11-05-2009, 22:13
PM sent....
:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana: banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:b anana

sarahgirl
11-07-2009, 19:28
good looking dog.

Six-Six
11-12-2009, 09:39
The day before the dog was going to be put down, the adoption was finalized. I posted this information on several sites, so I don't know who the new owner is. If you are here, thank you for saving this dog and congratulations.