PDA

View Full Version : GSMP Getaway Opportunity

GolfHiker
08-19-2004, 13:59
For anyone who has wished for a night on Mt. LeConte at the Lodge in the GSMNP, I have a friend who is looking for someone to use his family's LeConte Lodge reservations this year, Thursday night 9/9/04. Reservations are for a cabin with a double bunk bed that will accomodate 2-4 people. Dinner & breakfast are included. I don't know the cost, but the price will be negotiable. Anyone interested should contact- Bill Park 865 693 3586 or @ [email protected]. I have seen the lodge many times, but never had the chance to spend the night. Looks like fun, and the hike up to the Lodge is always worthwhile. ;)

Rain Man
08-19-2004, 19:02
... I have seen the lodge many times, but never had the chance to spend the night. Looks like fun, and the hike up to the Lodge is always worthwhile. ;)

I've stayed there three times with my family during the Annual Spring Wildflower Pilgrimmage. It's expensive, but worth doing at least once. I did it more than that because it was a good excuse for the family to get out and do something together. :)

http://www.leconte-lodge.com/

Cost for cabin lodging and meals is about $83.50 plus tax, except during the wildflower pilgrimages, when it's more.

Rain Man