PDA

View Full Version : WhiteBlaze webchat

Cheers
11-20-2009, 22:39
Hi,

This is just me wondering if anyone has ever suggested to the mods of this forum that a realtime chat be introduced to the site, hosted by Userplane or something.

Anyway, it was just a thought. The amount of people who come here and post, i reckon it would be popular. It could even have discussion specific subrooms. Ok, i'm getting carried away now.

Anyone else have an opinion about a realtime chat on Whiteblaze?

Cheers

Chaco Taco
11-21-2009, 09:44
Your taking this thing a little too far:rolleyes::D

warraghiyagey
11-21-2009, 10:02
Agreed. . . try facebook. . .

Spokes
11-21-2009, 10:26
Your taking this thing a little too far:rolleyes::D

Didn't they say that about ............ fire, the wheel, slingshot, bow, repeater rifle, quill, print press, lightbulb, transister, computer, internal frame packs, GoreTex, microfiber, ...............

Well, you get the picture.

Cheers
11-21-2009, 10:57
Agreed. . . try facebook. . .

Thanks, i'll nip over to facebook right now :) .......

I guess there is a slim chance that a Whiteblaze chat room would make people less inclined to post in the forums. Still, it's not like you'd HAVE to go there. I know this isn't a social networking site, but chatting to like minded people might be fun.....might it not?

Cheers

Chaco Taco
11-21-2009, 10:58
Didn't they say that about ............ fire, the wheel, slingshot, bow, repeater rifle, quill, print press, lightbulb, transister, computer, internal frame packs, GoreTex, microfiber, ...............

Just takin cyberhiking to a new level;)

max patch
11-21-2009, 11:56

They were right about Gore Tex.

Rain Man
11-21-2009, 12:10
This is just me wondering if anyone has ever suggested to the mods of this forum that a realtime chat be introduced to the site....

Yes. Bad idea then. Bad idea now. PLENTY of alternatives without hogging resources and precious manpower here.

Rain:sunMan

Blissful
11-21-2009, 20:57
You think the infighting is bad here on certain threads...

:D

chatroom brawl!

Cheers
11-21-2009, 21:13
I found an old post on this same subject, i think by SGT Rock?? Anyway, yeah, it would not work here. Never mind. This is still a great site and excellent resource!!!!

Cheers