PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Bag

GeneralLee10
11-29-2009, 16:38
I have an older sleeping bag, it's made by Iron Mountain Gear. It has a white goose down in it which says 800gm/28oz. The thing I am try-n to find out is where did the maker goto. The tag has manufactured for R.O.I. which is Retailers of the Outdoor Industry I can not find any info on them. Do any of you have a clue to who they are now? Thank you if you can help.

Doooglas
11-29-2009, 18:01
I have an older sleeping bag, it's made by Iron Mountain Gear. It has a white goose down in it which says 800gm/28oz. The thing I am try-n to find out is where did the maker goto. The tag has manufactured for R.O.I. which is Retailers of the Outdoor Industry I can not find any info on them. Do any of you have a clue to who they are now? Thank you if you can help.
He probably went with the manufacturer Moritz, that made my Snow Creek Gtex shell.
I figure some where where the eat with chopstigz..............:(

bigcranky
11-29-2009, 21:59
I have an Iron Mountain Gear 6-person dome tent that we use car camping. Got it at my local outfitter chain ~5 years ago. I got the impression at the time that it was something of a house brand.

GeneralLee10
11-29-2009, 22:48
That is what I was thinking sense I could not find any info on them.