PDA

View Full Version : Every White Blaze?

Rift Zone
08-27-2004, 17:31
The person who has made it to Katadin by conquering their path has gained little.

The person that embraces their path and is likewise embraced by their path experiences their victory every day.

The mark on the trees means nothing compared to the mark such an endeavor will leave on your soul.

Following your heart is the surest way to bring satisfaction to your being.

Be true to thine own self and you will always be on the right path.

:jump

Tractor
08-27-2004, 18:52
;) It'a all relative. It is what it is.

Lone Wolf
08-27-2004, 19:04
Oh Christ. A philosopher. :rolleyes:

Rift Zone
08-27-2004, 19:41
Oh Christ. A philosopher. :rolleyes:

You tease me Lone Wolf?

Nice...

We have met. If I'm not mistaken, you know my feelings about "Every White Blaze?" better than anyone.

Perhaps a philosopher is made by the company one keeps.

Peace Lone Wolf.

Tractor
08-27-2004, 19:42
...but it registered rather nicely at the moment i read it. Seemed fine on the second read as well.

Sarge
08-27-2004, 20:15
A good friend of mine who is from Hawaii and an avid surfer told me that he approaches surfing not so much as conquering the wave so much as coexisting with it. I see hiking and being in the mountains the same way. I never feel as if I conquered a mountain. I feel as if I am just sharing a moment with it and and learning what it can show me. Pretty deep, huh.

Frosty
08-27-2004, 20:26
The person who has made it to Katadin by conquering their path has gained little.

The person that embraces their path and is likewise embraced by their path experiences their victory every day.

The mark on the trees means nothing compared to the mark such an endeavor will leave on your soul.

Following your heart is the surest way to bring satisfaction to your being.

Be true to thine own self and you will always be on the right path.

:jumpWill you be on the right path if deep down you're a pedophilic, wife-beating, ax murdering, baby-killing, heartless terrorist who is true to his own self? :)

Tractor
08-27-2004, 20:31
:cool: your friend spirit surfs, we spirit walk.

Rift Zone
08-27-2004, 20:53
Will you be on the right path if deep down you're a pedophilic, wife-beating, ax murdering, baby-killing, heartless terrorist who is true to his own self? :)

Sure....

Either that path will keep you far from me...
or one of the good hikers of the world is certain to put a trekking pole through you ;)

My world is cool either way.