PDA

View Full Version : i love it when a plan comes together

mweinstone
12-07-2009, 20:58
what are we doing tonite brain?
same as allways pinky.
planning the takeover of the appalachian trail.

well, not exactly. but this threads about planning. more than that, its about how , not what you plan. what whiskey do you require to get you in a mood to go innernet shopping for gear you cant possibly afford. and buy it! when do you go over your lists? how many peices of paper do you require to plann a hike. what time do you need to plan? weeks? years?!!!do you ever try on all your gear and go for a stroll in the hood? how many looks? whats your gig? do you sneak around in the nite when your others asleep and type lists and cook macaronie and cheese? do you actually pretend its raining ever? cause thats too weird and dont post here. xoxoxoxoxmatthewski

Rockhound
12-07-2009, 21:04
Someones off their meds. Glad to have you back Matty. Site was getting very boring without your unique perspectives.

gravy4601
12-07-2009, 21:18
whats there to plan for other than the right gear and food for the first month or so after that unless you have already thru hiked or can tell the future who realy knows what to expect

Chaco Taco
12-07-2009, 21:24
Someones off their meds.
I seriously doubt that:D

Chaco Taco
12-07-2009, 21:25
what are we doing tonite brain?
same as allways pinky.
planning the takeover of the appalachian trail.

well, not exactly. but this threads about planning. more than that, its about how , not what you plan. what whiskey do you require to get you in a mood to go innernet shopping for gear you cant possibly afford. and buy it! when do you go over your lists? how many peices of paper do you require to plann a hike. what time do you need to plan? weeks? years?!!!do you ever try on all your gear and go for a stroll in the hood? how many looks? whats your gig? do you sneak around in the nite when your others asleep and type lists and cook macaronie and cheese? do you actually pretend its raining ever? cause thats too weird and dont post here. xoxoxoxoxmatthewski

So when are you leaving???:D

johnnybgood
12-07-2009, 21:32
Sounds like a plan Matty. I know that in your mind you can pull it off. Heck , you probably telling us about last night.

Blissful
12-08-2009, 15:40
This can actually be a profound post...properly dissected and analyzed. :)

mister krabs
12-08-2009, 16:00
what whiskey do you require to get you in a mood to go innernet shopping for gear you cant possibly afford. and buy it! Wild Turkey

whats your gig? do you sneak around in the nite when your others asleep and type lists and cook macaronie and cheese?
and make stoves and pack and unpack and check off my lists

xoxoxoxoxmatthewski

When I can't get to the woods, I love to sleep outside and my boy does too. Especially in the winter. "sleep system testing" But I can't sleep in the back yard because of the train and dog poo, so I set it up in the front yard much to the confusion of my neighbors and wife. They don't get that bag nights are good nights especially with the clear bright stars of winter.

flemdawg1
12-08-2009, 16:01
Train poo is the worst.

Maddog
12-08-2009, 16:05
boooo train poo! :(

mweinstone
12-08-2009, 16:05
almost time to open another bottle of planning. and im leaveing feb 18th only if something big happens like i sell my art.otherwise im just plannin.

emerald
12-08-2009, 16:17
Heard it before. When should the rest of us begin making plans?

Is this the real deal this time or just the nth practice through hike?

mudhead
12-08-2009, 16:55
I think it is someone else. The space bar? Punctuation? What is going on?

Chaco Taco
12-08-2009, 18:53
almost time to open another bottle of planning. and im leaveing feb 18th only if something big happens like i sell my art.otherwise im just plannin.

I figured that after we last talked. Now here is the deal you poo head. You have to make it this time. You have us down here in the south to help you out. If you make it to Katahdin next year, Im bringing you the best whiskey known to man and we will hike up Katahdin together. BUT you dont get the whiskey if you dont make it. Ya smelly hikah:D

Chaco Taco
12-08-2009, 18:53
I figured that after we last talked. Now here is the deal you poo head. You have to make it this time. You have us down here in the south to help you out. If you make it to Katahdin next year, Im bringing you the best whiskey known to man and we will hike up Katahdin together. BUT you dont get the whiskey if you dont make it. Ya smelly hikah:D

This aint no joke!;)