PDA

View Full Version : Video: Fitting an Aarn Backpack

jasonklass
12-09-2009, 18:25
For those of you considering an Aarn pack, you might find this video (http://www.geartalkwithjasonklass.com/2009/12/aarn-packs-are-known-for-their-comfort.html) I recently posted on the Featherlite Freedom interesting. Anyone else have tips for fitting your Aarn Pack?

DanaMac
12-10-2009, 09:24
Thanks for putting this together Jason, and taking the time to shoot the video. I know it was freezing out there, and not ideal conditions. I appreciate it.

daylaandjasper
12-18-2009, 18:07
thanks for posting this- I have an aarn FFlite Freedom and I plan to hike the AT with it this year. I love love love this pack. I have been intending to make a video detailing its features, because its hard to convey just how unique it is.

DanaMac
12-19-2009, 11:40
thanks for posting this- I have an aarn FFlite Freedom and I plan to hike the AT with it this year. I love love love this pack. I have been intending to make a video detailing its features, because its hard to convey just how unique it is.

I'm hoping to make more videos this winter. Jason has inspired me :)
Hopefully a video on each model, how they differ from each other, all the bells and whistles, the accessories, and how to turn the front pockets into a daypack. Now I just need to buy a video cam, and learn how to edit......

Doooglas
12-20-2009, 17:37
Nice, Jason.
No doubt. It all makes sense.