PDA

View Full Version : Modifications to a Lunar Duo

Chaco Taco
12-10-2009, 19:50
So we have taken our SMD Lunar Duo and have had a great night in it with it pitched just right and figured out some ways to get it nice and snug. Now, Im looking at the inside! I know that at the ground level of the doors are pockets, but I keep rolling over on them with stuff in em. I want to go for a gear storage feature. Should I just get a bag and hang it from the hiking pole or do some of you that own one have some neat modifications to your tent. Please share!

bigcranky
12-10-2009, 20:55
What are you trying to store? I just put my little stuff -- headlamp, etc. -- in my shoes. We have so much space inside our Lunar Duo that all the big stuff lives in stuff sacks at one end or the other.

Chaco Taco
12-10-2009, 22:21
What are you trying to store? I just put my little stuff -- headlamp, etc. -- in my shoes. We have so much space inside our Lunar Duo that all the big stuff lives in stuff sacks at one end or the other.
Id like to store my camera, my essentials bag (has my head lamp, toothbrush etc.) I dont like storing at foot or head of tent, Im a little tall and always end up rolling on top of stuff.