PDA

View Full Version : What tha????

Chaco Taco
12-14-2009, 11:08
SO Im moving around on the site and it goes to this test site when i hit home. Then I hit home again, and it takes me to the member list. The test site looks like an updated Whiteblaze with a more modern feel. Anyone know whats going on?

Chaco Taco
12-14-2009, 11:12
And when I hit the tabs up top it takes me to the same member list.

Captain Holly
12-14-2009, 11:13
Keep trying. Maybe something different will happen.

Two Speed
12-14-2009, 11:18
Had the same problem for minute or two. Obviously the admin's are trying to do something devious to penetrate my aluminum foil hat.

Little do they realize there's a titanium cranium under the foil. :sun

Chaco Taco
12-14-2009, 11:18
Had the same problem for minute or two. Obviously the admin's are trying to do something devious to penetrate my aluminum foil hat.

ANd a massive void!!!!!! ENDLESS VOID

Two Speed
12-14-2009, 11:20
ANd a massive void!!!!!! ENDLESS VOIDOh, thanks a pant load. Now you just ruined the surprise.

Chaco Taco
12-14-2009, 11:21
Oh, thanks a pant load. Now you just ruined the surprise.

Its no surprise:rolleyes::D Everyone knows

Two Speed
12-14-2009, 11:24
Keep it up buster and I'll spill the beans on you even if I have to make it up.

Tipi Walter
12-14-2009, 11:38

This is exactly the reason why I wear a BPA-free Lexan protective cup both out on the trail and while indoors at the computer. Offensive? Perhaps, but the goretex codpiece helps to hide it.

Two Speed
12-14-2009, 11:53
TMI, Tipi, TMI. How're ya doing, and Merry Christmas!

Tipi Walter
12-14-2009, 12:55
TMI, Tipi, TMI. How're ya doing, and Merry Christmas!

Howdy, Two Speed and Happy Holidays! QUOTE OF THE DAY: I heard this on my little radio when I was out on my last backpacking trip and I had to write it down:

"I had my hand all the way up to the elbow in Santa's sac." Thought you might appreciate this.

Two Speed
12-14-2009, 13:39
As always, you're a classy kinda guy, Tipi.

Covered up through the holidays but I gotta catch up with ya soon. Might have a smaller backpack by then.

Tipi Walter
12-14-2009, 13:46
As always, you're a classy kinda guy, Tipi.

Covered up through the holidays but I gotta catch up with ya soon. Might have a smaller backpack by then.

Mine will be even larger by then.

Two Speed
12-14-2009, 14:37
Sweet. I may be able to crawl inside and avoid all that hiking crap.

Blissful
12-14-2009, 14:41
The other day I kept getting pop ups whever I clicked on the forums. But that seems to have gone away.

Monkeyboy
12-15-2009, 00:43
SO Im moving around on the site and it goes to this test site when i hit home. Then I hit home again, and it takes me to the member list. The test site looks like an updated Whiteblaze with a more modern feel. Anyone know whats going on?

How does that saying go....."Insanity is the act of doing something over and over and expecting a different result"? :D