PDA

View Full Version : Timber Ridge Sign

Longbow
12-14-2009, 19:12
On my last hike around Standing Indian Mtn we passed the sign for the Timber Ridge Tail. It was a new sign and the old one was sitting on top of it. We continued on and camped at carter gap. The next day we headed back to the Timber ridge trail and found that the sign had been broken. At first I thought who what have done that. But then I got thinking, we passed the sign late in the evening and were back there early the next morning. We did not pass any hikers that night or the next morning. So what do you think. Who or what broke the Timber Ridge sign?

Hooch
12-14-2009, 19:15
Probably some idiot after consuming too much liquid courage.

Gray Blazer
12-14-2009, 19:15
What do you think I am? Psychic? Send me 9 dollars an hour and I'll figure it out.

Bulldawg
12-14-2009, 19:35
Why???

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

daddytwosticks
12-15-2009, 08:42
The Indian...he sat down on it. :)

Old Hiker
12-15-2009, 13:47
On my last hike around Standing Indian Mtn we passed the sign for the Timber Ridge Tail. It was a new sign and the old one was sitting on top of it. We continued on and camped at carter gap. The next day we headed back to the Timber ridge trail and found that the sign had been broken. At first I thought who what have done that. But then I got thinking, we passed the sign late in the evening and were back there early the next morning. We did not pass any hikers that night or the next morning. So what do you think. Who or what broke the Timber Ridge sign?

Any idea if you sleep-hike or sleep-vandalize? Personally, I wouldn't admit to knowing nuffin' about nuffin'.

Ron Haven
12-15-2009, 18:48
After a long time they put a new sign up on FS67 for Betty's Creek Trail and less than a month some creep run over it.It was 10 ft from the rd and it took a 4WD to get to it.:mad: