PDA

View Full Version : Extra small womens boots?

Zero_Six
12-16-2009, 18:09
Anyone have recommendations for extra small boots in womens 4 or childrens sizes 2 1/2?

I am looking for something good down below zero if possible that the wife can hike in. Found a few off brands so far but nothing of any quality.

If anyone has any brand ideas I would sure take them.

Erin
12-17-2009, 00:31
Try going boys instead of women's. That is what I did in high school when my feet were five and a half womens and got my first pair of boots. She will have more options in the boys and more known brands. I am trying to remember, the relative sizing, she may be a boys/man's size 2 or 3? Remember to size up a bit for socks. She does want them a little bigger than her regular shoes. A good outfitter may have a boy's section and she can try them on. The right brand is what ever works, holds up, has gortex and is comfortable. I am betting someone on this site has bought boots for their son and will hopefully chime in.

sofaking
12-17-2009, 01:48
i have seen old school vasque boots(heavy leather sh1t-kickers) in childrens styles pretty often in thrift stores. almost wish i had kid feet, footwear would be cheap and extremely durable.