PDA

View Full Version : Off he net for the weekend

SGT Rock
09-03-2004, 08:26
I'm off the net for the weekend. I wish I could say I was hiking, but I am not.

But, at least I get to go house hunting in Tennessee.

See y'all next week, and hopefully by then I will have found a house to start closing on. :clap

SGT Rock
09-13-2004, 06:06
Ladies and Gentlemen (and hiker trash),

The movers are coming today to pack me out of here. It should take a couple of days to get my entire place packed and in the truck. We will be leaving for Mississippi on Wednesday, then to Alabama on Thursday, then to Tennessee on Sunday. We SHOULD be in the new house by the 30th

During this time I won't likely be available for anything, especially making stoves or testing gear and probably not until I have settled and unpacked everything in Tennessee in the new house.

Hope everything runs fine and smooth on the site while I am gone.

eyahiker
09-13-2004, 09:44
Have a safe and incident free move! Welcome to TN:welcome

sherrill
09-13-2004, 10:32
Here's to hoping you stay one step ahead of Ivan.

SGT Rock
09-13-2004, 11:02
Thanks y'all. I am on my wife's laptop we figured out how to keep on the net for a little while longer at least.

We have the contract on our house and and have started the loan process. The loan officer seems to think there should be no problems closing by the 30th. The house is within 8 miles walking distance by back roads to GSMP Gold Mine trail, and I could actualy be at the AT by walking from my house about 24 miles +/- a few tenths of a mile, something I plan to try sometime. So in the end, the thread could end up about hiking as soon as I figure out how to blue-blaze the route to my house.