PDA

View Full Version : Bonehead: Chat with me

orangebug
09-03-2004, 11:33
I think it is vital for Whiteblaze to host a forum on the pharmacology of Duloxetine hydrochloride in patients with End Stage Renal Failure. I wonder what level of renal dysfunction would lead you to avoid utilization of this newly introduced antidepressant?

I have an opinion, but hope you will disagree with it in any case.

Bill...

Blue Jay
09-03-2004, 11:39
I think it is vital for Whiteblaze to host a forum on the pharmacology of Duloxetine hydrochloride in patients with End Stage Renal Failure. I wonder what level of renal dysfunction would lead you to avoid utilization of this newly introduced antidepressant?

I myself would avoid utilization of any newly introduced drug, as nonhuman animal testing has absolutely no bearing on human physiology. Good sarcasm though.

eyahiker
09-03-2004, 11:51
Ah, organgebug does not have ignore mode on.

For those who need to know Renal Dysfuction is ( in laymens' terms) "kidney problems"

Duloxetine hydrochloride has been recently approved by the FDA and is named "Cymbalta", its a new antidepressant manufactured by Eli Lilly and Company. It's main benefit for those with SUI ( incontenance i.e. not able to control your bladder) is that Duloxetine significantly reduced the number of weekly incontinence episodes among women with SUI.

This drug got off to a bad start when a young woman in clinical studies prior to its release to the public killed herself. This delayed the release of the drug, due to possible side effects.

As for the question above, it is contradictory in nature. Does the patient have ESRF? Or are you questioning the level of RDF (x) at which an MDR RX be suggested?:-?

If the answer is the latter, it may be of some help to those who do hike who have incontinence problems, or find it to improve the quality of life/hike to see medical attention and thus request this new drug.

Orangebug, do tell us your opinon on this matter. Many hikers find themselves having minor incontinence problems over a long through hike, but I believe this does not necessarily fit in with your original suggestion , since those with ESRF are not likely to be found hiking.

Bonehead
09-03-2004, 11:58
huh? i don't understand.

eyahiker
09-03-2004, 12:08
Don't pay attention to orangebug, he exhibits behavior which suggest that he is unhappy with himself; posts, runs and ignores those who don't agree with his opinions.

orangebug
09-03-2004, 12:21
huh? i don't understand.
I knew that you would just ignore the issue.

HAH! :banana

(On my way to hike. Have a good weekend talking about trail, even if not walking on the trail.)

Bill....

Rift Zone
09-03-2004, 12:43
Thanks for the laugh.

"Don't pay attention to Orangebug...." oh, $#!^

Not likely, you got anything else?

eyahiker
09-03-2004, 12:55
He just is playing around. If he read my post he would see the foolishness of his intial questions:clap

Bonehead
09-03-2004, 17:13
Hey eyahiker NO FAIR this is my thread. :datz Go back to your own chat with me thread, this is for people that want to Chat with Bonehead.

eyahiker
09-03-2004, 17:21
OK. I wanted to chat with bonehead. I'll go away, sorry!:o

Bonehead
09-03-2004, 17:35
no eyahiker you can Chat with Bonehead too. Anyone can Chat with Bonehead here. But you weren't chatting with me earlier you were talking to orangebug. So chat with me.

Bonehead
09-03-2004, 17:52
I think it is vital for Whiteblaze to host a forum on the pharmacology of Duloxetine hydrochloride in patients with End Stage Anal Failure.

what's that orangebug, is it a big problem with whiteblaze hikers?

U-BOLT
09-03-2004, 18:24
End Stage Anal Failure.
Yes Bonehead, I believe that disease is epidemic among Whitblaze members. Symptoms often include severe anal retention followed by total anal failure and discharge as exhibited by several patients in recent threads. :rolleyes:

eyahiker
09-03-2004, 19:52
LOL:clap

So where is everybody? I'm in the middle of a hurricane, you?

U-BOLT
09-24-2004, 16:08
Personally, I'd rather see people knock themselves silly chatting with bonehead than eyahiker.

Pencil Pusher
09-24-2004, 19:24
Or willk and his, "All ye sinners are red blazing your way straight to eternal damnation" rant he keeps repeating. Oh, this is bonehead's thread. Hi bonehead.