PDA

View Full Version : The Gathering & Walking With Freedom DVD

Lion King
09-04-2004, 10:29
Howdy do, anyone out there know whom I should contact about having my documentary I shot last year play at the Gathering this October?

Any info would be most appreciated.

I have a tad of editing to do, and a little bit of audio tweaking left, but it is basically ready.

Thanks to all who have watched it and put in words of encouragement and what have you.

See ya out there.

Lion King
walkingwithfreedom.com

walkin' wally
09-04-2004, 17:54
Try ATTroll at this website. He is organizing the get-together. See you there.

Lion King
09-04-2004, 21:15
Thanks, now for The ALDHA Gathering info...anyone?

Minerva
09-05-2004, 07:35
Send an email to Warren Doyle, this year's Gathering Coordinator to get your DVD on the program.
Cin

Jaybird
09-06-2004, 06:52
Howdy do, anyone out there know whom I should contact about having my documentary I shot last year play at the Gathering this October? Lion King

Congrats on your video/documentary work!
Is it available to us common hikers? ;)

attroll
09-06-2004, 20:30
I am not organizing The Gathering in October. I am organizing the WhiteBlaze get together on 18 September in Caratunk, Maine. If you would like to come there and show you DVD you are more then welcome. If you can not make it you can send me the DVD and I will show it for you.

Lion King
09-06-2004, 22:59
As soon as I get it all packaged and what not, I will let everyone know the hows and whys.

It shouldnt be that far away

LK

Congrats on your video/documentary work!
Is it available to us common hikers? ;)

Lion King
09-06-2004, 23:00
I am not organizing The Gathering in October. I am organizing the WhiteBlaze get together on 18 September in Caratunk, Maine. If you would like to come there and show you DVD you are more then welcome. If you can not make it you can send me the DVD and I will show it for you.
and thanks.

hacksaw
09-12-2004, 22:22
Hey L.K. you still slingin' boots at snorers in shelters? (LOL) Remember Lost Mtn. in '01? That was the last time I ever slept in a shelter! (and thanks for the pizza and beer @ the Fontana Hilton in '00)

Hacksaw

LionKing
09-13-2004, 11:42
Hehehe

Yeah, my disdain of snorers is legendary.

Im glad you liked the Pizza and beer though.
I try to return as much as the Trail has given me, although that is truly impossilbe.

L to the K

walkingwithfredom.com

slingblade
09-19-2004, 11:55
Hey L.K. I would love to check out your video. Got some great pics from Trail Daze 04. Hike on... Slingblade

LionKing
09-25-2004, 22:19
Whats up brother?

Yeah, I should have it ready within a month...we will see.

Sending it off to The Gathering, and also to The Gathring West...so at least it is going to be out there for people to see.

Hope you are well

L2DaK

Hey L.K. I would love to check out your video. Got some great pics from Trail Daze 04. Hike on... Slingblade