PDA

View Full Version : Advice on winter boots

napster
12-26-2009, 20:53
I need some advice on some good winter hiking boots, I have several boots but they are trail runners and work boots for my job" driving and loading the old brown mule this time of year to deliver XMas presents"
Im arce tired wore out from peak season and in much need to get out and hike or defrag from my job.Ups has the best benifits I have ever worked but they tend to take the marrow from ones soul when it entails their big fat xmas bonus at the end of the yr.
Any feed back will be much appreciated and to as why I put this in the humor forumn is to aleivate all the grammicatial and spelling experts that patrol Wb as I have no fight left in me to contend with them cyber studmuffins now, just need some good advice on a GOOD pair of hard core snow boots to hike in.
LW beings the shoot from the hip semfer fi man he is hopefully will mod this himself and I will not need to extract the good bad and ugly to get some good advice.
Tks Napster.....

Tinker
12-27-2009, 00:03
These: http://www.campmor.com/n-e-o-s-navigator-5-overshoes-1.shtml?source=GAN fit over my trail runners and I can hike in them. They're less clumsy than the old Sorel boots that I retired last year. I haven't tried them in my snowshoes (they should fit) or my crampons (probably not). So far I've used them primarily for shoveling snow, but they're ok. to walk in.
I won't correct your spelling grammar or punctuation since you asked. :) (I'm one of those language nazis :D).