PDA

View Full Version : New Member

mojarlets
12-28-2009, 07:41
Hi all,
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I'm Mojer, 25 years old. Glad to join here and I wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Mobiles,Electronics and many other things.I hope to get to know everyone here. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.

sheepdog
12-28-2009, 10:24
Welcome aboard

Big Dawg
12-28-2009, 10:31
:welcome to WB!!! Enjoy!! :sun

World-Wide
12-28-2009, 11:45
Hi all,
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I'm Mojer, 25 years old. Glad to join here and I wanted to check it out and give and get some great advice on different issue related with fitness,Mobiles,Electronics and many other things.I hope to get to know everyone here. Hope to have a great time here. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Mojarets!! :) May want to edit your age on the profile page. Looks as though WhiteBlaze has tacked on an additional 4 years. Damn them! :D W-W

World-Wide
12-28-2009, 11:46
Welcome Mojarets!! :) May want to edit your age on the profile page. Looks as though WhiteBlaze has tacked on an additional 4 years. Damn them! :D W-W

Oops.....Mojarlets

Chaco Taco
12-28-2009, 19:25
Oops.....Mojarlets

STILL got it wrong,:D

Skidsteer
12-28-2009, 19:40
Hi all,

We have a quirky little rule here.

You're allowed to mention mobile+Electronics in your first post only if you don't have the specific phrase "protein powder" in your signature. That's a no-no and tacky besides.

I know, I know, it's such a little thing really and I was prepared to let it slide but for that silly little business of posting two different ages and claiming to be from the UK when you're really from India.

Better luck next time, Spammer.

mweinstone
12-28-2009, 19:40
dumb thread. dumb name. dumb.

next.

Chaco Taco
12-28-2009, 19:58

You're allowed to mention mobile+Electronics in your first post only if you don't have the specific phrase "protein powder" in your signature. That's a no-no and tacky besides.

I know, I know, it's such a little thing really and I was prepared to let it slide but for that silly little business of posting two different ages and claiming to be from the UK when you're really from India.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/dude-smell-this.jpg

Chaco Taco
12-28-2009, 20:02
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e395/kenshirokamemeijin/busted.jpg

sheepdog
12-28-2009, 20:49

skids is da man