PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's Day start!

Cope
01-03-2010, 11:53
Hey everyone! I'll be going by Cope, and plan on starting April 1st. Just wanted to introduce myself, say hey, and see who all else on here may be starting around the same time.

The Food Network
01-28-2010, 20:19
Hey everyone! I'll be going by Cope, and plan on starting April 1st. Just wanted to introduce myself, say hey, and see who all else on here may be starting around the same time.

It looks like my job may not permit me to leave until April. This will be my first thru-hike, and I want it to be awesome. In particular, I really want to catch all of the festivals and stuff like Trail Days. I'm just having a hard time figuring out if I'll be able to make it to all of them if I leave that late.

I'm certainly ready to sign up as a member of the class of 2010, though. I've been dreaming about this for years and years, and my time has finally come!

:bananaWoot.

WalkSoftly33
02-01-2010, 14:22
Hey Cope,

I will be stepping foot on to the approach trail on the "day of fools" as well. This is my first thru hike and I thought it was quite fitting to start on this day. As of right now im not positive about my trail name...taking a wait and see approach. Hope to see you out there!

Jack Tarlin
02-01-2010, 19:33
I've been up there on April Fool's Day at least seven times.

It's a GREAT day to be on Springer; have a wonderful trip!!

climber2377
02-01-2010, 20:18
cope, i head out march 15 so i will have a few days on you. i m planning to take it easy the first few weeks. i guess... catch me if you can?