PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm a Newbie

Singin' Sal
01-05-2010, 13:47
Hi. I am Singin' Sal and I'm brand new here. Been hiking for almost 35 years, including three plus weeks on the southern end starting at Springer many years ago. I'm known as Singin Sal cause when I relax while hiking I tend to break out in merry songs and ballads. Some like it...and other don't. Ah well, what can I say?

Regards,
Singing' Sal

ChinMusic
01-05-2010, 14:01
I'd like you much better than that Spittin' Sam guy.....

Many Walks
01-05-2010, 14:03
Welcome to WhiteBlaze! :welcome

I understand having music in your heart and on your mind. I grew up with music, played in a band and always have songs coming to mind that just have to be sung, especially on the trail. I stop around most people, but I'm pretty sure the wife hates it. Oh well. Enjoy your hiking and your time on WB!

Maddog
01-05-2010, 14:06
:welcome howdy singin' sal!

warraghiyagey
01-05-2010, 14:19
I'd like you much better than that Spittin' Sam guy.....

Or Snotty Steve. . . .

Jester2000
01-05-2010, 14:21
Or Snotty Steve. . . .

. . . or Inappropriate Nudity Frank.

Welcome to whiteblaze!

jrwiesz
01-05-2010, 14:53

Welcome to whiteblaze!

Or Smiling Bob! :D

:welcome :sun

Spokes
01-05-2010, 14:57
hehehehehehe

Big Dawg
01-05-2010, 16:07
:welcome to WB, Singin Sal!!!

Disney
01-05-2010, 16:12

Welcome to whiteblaze!

I like Inappropriate Nudity Frank. He's a funny guy. I like him much better than Duel to the Death while Sleeping Michael.

warraghiyagey
01-05-2010, 17:04
Or Smiling Bob! :D

:welcome :sun

http://www.timbeaux.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/smiling_bob.jpg

ChinMusic
01-05-2010, 17:27
You "take if from Bob".....

Disney
01-05-2010, 17:40
Having a song in your heart, head, or anywhere else is a badge of honor. I got the name Disney because of my odd tendency to sing songs from Disney movies.

Jester2000
01-05-2010, 17:53
Having a song in your heart, head, or anywhere else is a badge of honor. I got the name Disney because of my odd tendency to sing songs from Disney movies.

Also, he's always trying to rope other hikers into eating his Ramen with him Lady and the Tramp-style.

Cookerhiker
01-05-2010, 17:56
Welcome to WB:welcome. Are you soprano or alto?

ChinMusic
01-05-2010, 18:08
Bob is now a bass.

Bear Cables
01-05-2010, 20:23
Welcome Singin Sal! Like you I like to sing while hiking, especially on the tough parts. Thus my trail name is Jukebox :sun

fredmugs
01-06-2010, 10:33
Welcome! As long as I'm not there you should hike with my buddy Juma who has been known to break out a harmonica from time to time.

I only sing when I have the MP3 blasting and I can't hear myself. You should see the bears run away.

World-Wide
01-06-2010, 10:36
[QUOTE=Singin' Sal;944876]Hi. I am Singin' Sal and I'm brand new here.

Welcome Sal!! :welcome W-W

mweinstone
01-06-2010, 11:40
im matthewski. heres the tour. listen up newbe. that fat guy on the bench is phat chap. spell it right. the dude with the spit cup is bag 'o tricks. he imagines himself angry but is a gentle giant. lwolfs over there sleepin off dots and tow's the dude with the mouth full of chew. now up here we got respectable folk like kinikinnik and hillwalker. thems real nice folks. stop by an set a spell.oh,..and that dino sleepin by the gate is frolikin dinosaur. dont get neat her tail less she takes a likein to ya. whatever you do , dont talk to warren b gay. behave yourself out there. and remember, ,....i forgot. oh yeah,...jesters our brain.

Disney
01-18-2010, 17:03
im matthewski. heres the tour. listen up newbe. that fat guy on the bench is phat chap. spell it right. the dude with the spit cup is bag 'o tricks. he imagines himself angry but is a gentle giant. lwolfs over there sleepin off dots and tow's the dude with the mouth full of chew. now up here we got respectable folk like kinikinnik and hillwalker. thems real nice folks. stop by an set a spell.oh,..and that dino sleepin by the gate is frolikin dinosaur. dont get neat her tail less she takes a likein to ya. whatever you do , dont talk to warren b gay. behave yourself out there. and remember, ,....i forgot. oh yeah,...jesters our brain.

That's pretty good. Damn funny actually. I think you hit the perfect mix on the ADD and ADHD medications. Stick with that one.

You forgot Jack, the police officer (rock) and the grumbling guy in the corner who acts angry but is really a nice guy(weary). Oh yeah, and don't please don't feed the warghakneehigh.

Chaco Taco
01-18-2010, 17:12
That's pretty good. Damn funny actually. I think you hit the perfect mix on the ADD and ADHD medications. Stick with that one.

HUH huh, Matthewski on Ritalin or Adderol, huh huh!!!!:D