PDA

View Full Version : Hungus Here!!

K-Man
01-05-2010, 15:21
Hey Everybody!!! I kind of fell off the face of the earth for a while there. Just want everyone to know I'm alive and well. News...Still working the same job. Bought a place in Roxbury, NJ. Have a cat named Moxie. Put back on all the weight I lost in 07.

I've been out on random weekend hikes here and there, mostly around NY and NJ. I'm going out for 4 days next weekend, probably Water Gap -> High Point or Wawayanda -> Harriman. I've been seriously into brewing beer/mead/cider since I got off the trail in 07. The house I bought even has a 10x20 out building that I renovated into a permant brewery. Stop by for a pint if your ever in the area.:sun

I'm seriously getting the thru hike itch/springer fever again. I am 90% positive I'll be able to pull off a 2012 thru hike. I really miss the trail culture and all of you smelly hikers so you'll probably see me lurking around here more and more. Especially as we get closer to 2012...hehe.

Cheers,
Hungus

Chaco Taco
01-05-2010, 19:59
Dude we know you. My fiance and her parents gave you trail magic in NH. She gave you a ride to Lincoln!!!!!

Yea and you went out to eat with me and her and Geek in Abingdon at Traildays!!!!!!

Welcome bacK, now go hike!!!

Blue Wolf
01-05-2010, 20:02
I remember the drawing of the 2 trees and the hammock you used in the shelters we met in GA "2007"

gravy4601
01-05-2010, 23:13
we havent met but welcome back just the same and hope to meet you this year on my thru hike i bet a fresh pint will hit the spot when i get to NJ :D:D:D

K-Man
01-07-2010, 17:38
Dude we know you. My fiance and her parents gave you trail magic in NH. She gave you a ride to Lincoln!!!!!

Yea and you went out to eat with me and her and Geek in Abingdon at Traildays!!!!!!

Welcome bacK, now go hike!!!

Hey...For sure I remember you guys. Good to hear from ya!

I remember the drawing of the 2 trees and the hammock you used in the shelters we met in GA "2007"

That would indeed be me. =) A lot of people thought my trail name was Ungus in stead of Hungus. I guess sometimes the trees and hammock didn't really look like an "H"