PDA

View Full Version : Do not believe that the previous post re: FL Hiker should have been moved.

Hammock Hanger
01-12-2010, 18:52
What happens on the FL Trail should remain in this forum.:mad:

Hikerhead
01-12-2010, 18:57
What happens on the FL Trail should remain in this forum.:mad:

I agree...whom be the one that would move it away from here and why?

Manwich
01-12-2010, 19:10
There's a restricted forum called Sensitive Trail Subjects?

Can't the Administrators flag users as "Namby Pamby" so they don't see Sensitive Trail Subjects, whilst the rest of us can handle adult topics?

oojackiepaperoo
01-12-2010, 20:40
So they removed that thread?
:confused:

moytoy
01-12-2010, 20:59
So they removed that thread?
:confused:
No, they moved it. To a place unknown to us mere mortals.

BumpJumper
01-12-2010, 22:08
There was nothing wrong with that topic being in this forum.
This is exactly why I left WB a year ago. The naziisms....is rediculous.

BumpJumper
01-12-2010, 22:15
So if they thought that death was "sensitive" what will they think when they hear of the body that was found at the Trailhead on Hwy 19 in the ONF last week.
What are we not supposed to talk about these sensitive matters on here?
What gives yall.

STEVEM
01-12-2010, 22:29
So if they thought that death was "sensitive" what will they think when they hear of the body that was found at the Trailhead on Hwy 19 in the ONF last week.
What are we not supposed to talk about these sensitive matters on here?
What gives yall.

One of the last posts on the original thread linked a news story. The last line in that linked story indicated that the deceased was a registered sex offender in MA. My guess is that the thread was bagged before things went all crazy.

Alligator
01-12-2010, 22:46
One of the last posts on the original thread linked a news story. The last line in that linked story indicated that the deceased was a registered sex offender in MA. My guess is that the thread was bagged before things went all crazy.Bingo. That forum is set up to handle issues of that nature. The person just died, speculation had started, he had a checkered past, and if you googled his name the WB thread came up first.