PDA

View Full Version : a deal on the trail guide

truthisnature
01-18-2010, 23:57
Hey I just got the Pennsylvania guide and maps for $28.80 + tax with Free 3 day shipping online from Barnes & Noble. Not sure how long the deal will last so check it out if interested. They had the other states also.

Chaco Taco
01-19-2010, 11:11
Hey I just got the Pennsylvania guide and maps for $28.80 + tax with Free 3 day shipping online from Barnes & Noble. Not sure how long the deal will last so check it out if interested. They had the other states also.

You could buy a guidebook that covers the whole trail for that amount. Im just sayin.

Blissful
01-19-2010, 11:24
The hiker's a PA resident = maybe she wanted the set - ? I've gotten the set for SNP because I live near it and I like the side trails in it too.

Chaco Taco
01-19-2010, 11:31
The hiker's a PA resident = maybe she wanted the set - ? I've gotten the set for SNP because I live near it and I like the side trails in it too.

I was just making a point if she was looking for something to carry on the AT. Yes I agree, I have most of the maps for the trails in NC/TN area.

10-K
01-19-2010, 11:34
I was just making a point if she was looking for something to carry on the AT. Yes I agree, I have most of the maps for the trails in NC/TN area.

Me too and if I ever get moved to Flag Pond I'll start hiking them...

max patch
01-19-2010, 11:56
Thats a good deal; cheaper than the atc member price and its the current edition (something you need to check when not buying from the atc).

The guidebooks/handbooks that cover the entire trail are not a substitute for the info in the state guidebooks by any stretch of the imagination.