PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Hiker

Jack Tarlin
01-20-2010, 20:45
Hey, does anyone out there know (or have contact information) for a hiker named Neal "O.G." Hanlin? I know that he summitted on 9-16-09.

Reason I'm asking is that one of the very nice Hanover librarians received a thank-you note/Katahdin photo from him and wanted to thank him in turn for sending it along, but she unfortunately doesn't have his contact info.

If anyone has an E-Mail address for him, could you please either pass it along to me privately or perhaps have him write me himself.

Thanks!

Chaco Taco
01-20-2010, 23:06
Hey, does anyone out there know (or have contact information) for a hiker named Neal "O.G." Hanlin? I know that he summitted on 9-16-09.

Reason I'm asking is that one of the very nice Hanover librarians received a thank-you note/Katahdin photo from him and wanted to thank him in turn for sending it along, but she unfortunately doesn't have his contact info.

If anyone has an E-Mail address for him, could you please either pass it along to me privately or perhaps have him write me himself.

Thanks!

I saw his write in at the Hogback Shelter yesterday. I do believe he said he was from New York.