PDA

View Full Version : Split from Straight Forward: Benton MacKaye Trail Guide

Chaco Taco
01-26-2010, 11:50
Yep. David is a good guy and a genius when it comes to this. I've learned a lot from him trying to put together a guide for a mere 300 mile trail. I can only imagine what he has to go through for 2176 doing it the way he does.

When are they going out?

Lyle
01-26-2010, 12:36
They are shipping. I've had mine for a while now - several weeks. They did run into a printing glitch early-on, but apparently that has been corrected.

Edit: Ok just re-read, guess you were asking about Sgt. Rocks guide. Sorry.

SGT Rock
01-26-2010, 15:14
When are they going out?

If you mean my guide - hopefully this week. The printer was supposed to ship my books to me today.

Jeff
01-26-2010, 16:04
Sgt Rock,

Just noticed your symbol inside the sgt chevrons is now a white diamond. Guess you are fully focused on the BMT nowadays.

SGT Rock
01-26-2010, 16:10
I switch back and forth. Right now I'm trying to finish getting the BMT guide done and fix bunches of blow downs on my section of the BMT. But I am also still VERY much planning on getting on the AT as much as possible and finishing my hike either in sections or another big one.

But this is the straight forward and we are drifting. Probably going to get a thread split by a moderator.

SGT Rock
01-28-2010, 12:01
Thanks moderator.

take-a-knee
01-28-2010, 12:55
I switch back and forth. Right now I'm trying to finish getting the BMT guide done and fix bunches of blow downs on my section of the BMT. But I am also still VERY much planning on getting on the AT as much as possible and finishing my hike either in sections or another big one.

But this is the straight forward and we are drifting. Probably going to get a thread split by a moderator.

Glad to hear it, you owe it to yourself.