PDA

View Full Version : trail town in delaware water gap pa

crl2010
02-03-2010, 18:58
there is a cool little cafe?fresh food place where last year i got a hotdog and a slice of pie for 99 cents be sure to check this place out also they have alot of fresh bread and fruit and very resanable prices

Tinker
02-03-2010, 19:09
Do you have a name and directions to said place?

Blue Jay
02-04-2010, 11:02
Do you have a name and directions to said place?

Don't worry you'll find it. Any hiker can smell it from the trail. Plus you cross a road that screams "there's food down here somewhere".

Appalachian Tater
02-04-2010, 13:20
It's the Village Farmer and Bakery 52 Broad ST, next door to a fairly good and very typical diner for the NJ/PA/NY area. Eat a real meal at the diner and then get dessert and some snacks to go at the bakery.

Toolshed
02-04-2010, 13:33
Both nice places/reasonable prices. We used to stop there frequently, though lately we have been staying off I-80 and more on the Blue Route/NE Extension to avoid the NYC/NJ Traffic.

sasquatch2014
02-04-2010, 15:40
Both nice places/reasonable prices. We used to stop there frequently, though lately we have been staying off I-80 and more on the Blue Route/NE Extension to avoid the NYC/NJ Traffic.

On the way back from the Ruck in PA I did an route that followed the AT through NJ just to avoid Sunday traffic anywhere within 75 miles of NYC. Plus it was a nice day and I could look out at the ridge that the AT follows. Good mellow drive.