PDA

View Full Version : GrayBlazer check this out.

BumpJumper
02-04-2010, 22:06
I know how you like the weird Bigfoot stuff. There is someone asking about a noise on the FT that sounds like a bf thing. Here is the link. You would know more than any of us.
http://www.myfloridahikes.com/group/weirdtravels

moytoy
02-05-2010, 08:46
"Things that go bump in the night" just sayin .......
...no play on words intended Bump...

Gray Blazer
02-05-2010, 08:59
I can't sign up on that website at work for some reason.

It's not that I like the Weird Big Foot stuff, it's just that I believe there are Big Foots out there.

I will use this thread to state my evidence and encounters with Big Foot. I just hope the mods don't put it in the humor thread.

Two summers ago I came upon some fresh Big Foot tracks on a sandy jeep road in Etoniah Creek State Forest on the FT. The BFRO investigators went out with me and GPSed the spot where I saw them. They also gave out some impressive calls that were supposed to be representative of Big Foot calls.

If you go to the BFRO website, they have some calls recorded and you can hear them yourself.

There are many strange noises out in the FL woods and if you have hiked/camped around FL, no doubt you have heard them. They could be owl, bobcats, panthers rabbits being killed, etc. I have no personal doubt that Big Foot makes noises, too. Check out the tree knocking recordings on BFRO.

My theory about the presense of BF is that, as man evolved along side of BF, man learned to hunt for his food . Therefore, BF became very good at concealing himself from hunting groups or individual humans. The only thing I can't figure out is where he lives. Maybe it's right under our noses.

More later.

omegaman13
02-06-2010, 02:22
I can't sign up on that website at work for some reason.

It's not that I like the Weird Big Foot stuff, it's just that I believe there are Big Foots out there.

I will use this thread to state my evidence and encounters with Big Foot. I just hope the mods don't put it in the humor thread.

Two summers ago I came upon some fresh Big Foot tracks on a sandy jeep road in Etoniah Creek State Forest on the FT. The BFRO investigators went out with me and GPSed the spot where I saw them. They also gave out some impressive calls that were supposed to be representative of Big Foot calls.

If you go to the BFRO website, they have some calls recorded and you can hear them yourself.

There are many strange noises out in the FL woods and if you have hiked/camped around FL, no doubt you have heard them. They could be owl, bobcats, panthers rabbits being killed, etc. I have no personal doubt that Big Foot makes noises, too. Check out the tree knocking recordings on BFRO.

My theory about the presense of BF is that, as man evolved along side of BF, man learned to hunt for his food . Therefore, BF became very good at concealing himself from hunting groups or individual humans. The only thing I can't figure out is where he lives. Maybe it's right under our noses.

More later.

That's basically my theory for Big Foot's existence. There is no better survival adaptation than to just stay away from homo sapien. How many species would still be here if they had that evolutionary trait?

moytoy
02-06-2010, 09:50
Actually Gray B you are too late to the party. The last Bigfoot in Florida was killed during the Second Seminole Indian war. Unlike other “experts” on this forum you can believe what I say because I am an expert anthropologist. There was a very strange dichotomy going on in Florida in the early to mid 1800’s. The white people of the US had bought Florida from Spain and although they had already fought a war with the Seminole’s they now found themselves in conflict with the Indians. The Bigfoots had left south Florida swamps because of the Indians and had settled in the forest in central Florida. The Indians being much more aggressive than the Bigfoots. Now this is where it gets dicey. The Indians want to stay where they are. They have villages built along the rivers and are thriving. The Whites want the land and don’t want to worry about being raided by the Indians so they want the Indians to move to the Reservations west of the Mississippi River. All the while the slaves are trying to run away from the whites and mix with the Indians. The Indians still considered them slaves but they were much kinder than the whites. And here we have the Bigfoots just trying to stay out of the way. In 1835 give or take a year the Indians had several of their braves killed in the central forest of Florida. Although this was most likely the work of the white man the Indians became convinced that the Bigfoots were fighting for the whites. The Indians being expert trackers and much more stealthy than the white man had no trouble tracking down the Bigfoots and well as they say the rest is just very sad. Being an anthropologist I’ve spent my life trying to find the bones of the Bigfoots but the Indians took care that not even the bones were left behind. So… there you have it.