PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Losi Advice

hikersc08
02-11-2010, 22:25
Anybody have any experience with the NEMO Losi 2P tent? I know the 3 man tent garnered lots of attention and several reviews of the 2P on Trailspace are all good. Thanks.

Chaco Taco
02-11-2010, 22:34
Anybody have any experience with the NEMO Losi 2P tent? I know the 3 man tent garnered lots of attention and several reviews of the 2P on Trailspace are all good. Thanks.

It is really really heavy but.... you can modify it. I had one for a few days to seam seal for someone and got a chance to really inspect it. There are 3 poles, one long with a spacer in the middle then 2 arched poles. Now the weight comes in with the case. It has a case that you can put all of the materials in and role up. Take that out of the equation and you will knock about a half pound. It weighs that much. It is a good size and pretty easy to set up. I thought it was a pretty good looking tent.

bedarda
11-15-2011, 15:53
I use the Losi 2P for my kayak touring business. The price is reasonable (~$232 from HumbleOutdoors (http://www.HumbleOutdoors.com)).

This tent is more robust then the ultra light Big Agnes Fly Creek II. The penalty? when all is said and done you have a extra 1 1/2 lbs in your pack. All my Losi 2's survived and will be ready for next season.