PDA

View Full Version : interview for school

onelovebaker
02-11-2010, 22:37
I am an avid hiker and nature lover, and aspiring to attempt hiking various trails of the Appalachian. I am excited and curious on how i should go about preparing for this journey. For school I have been assigned a paper on how to accomplish a particular goal that you would one day like to, and i thought to myself, "what a blessing in disguise." I have chosen to write the paper on hiking the Appalachain trail. Along with our research, my teacher would like for us to have at least one first hand account (interview) in our paper.

I will get to my point, Will any one be kind enough to allow me to interview them on their experience hiking the appalachain? I would be so grateful. we could do the interview over the phone or online or even in person, whatever is most convenient for you. Thank you:)

Chaco Taco
02-11-2010, 22:38
I am an avid hiker and nature lover, and aspiring to attempt hiking various trails of the Appalachian. I am excited and curious on how i should go about preparing for this journey. For school I have been assigned a paper on how to accomplish a particular goal that you would one day like to, and i thought to myself, "what a blessing in disguise." I have chosen to write the paper on hiking the Appalachain trail. Along with our research, my teacher would like for us to have at least one first hand account (interview) in our paper.

I will get to my point, Will any one be kind enough to allow me to interview them on their experience hiking the appalachain? I would be so grateful. we could do the interview over the phone or online or even in person, whatever is most convenient for you. Thank you:)

You should PM Mags!!
go to this site
http://www.pmags.com/joomla/index.php

onelovebaker
02-12-2010, 01:12
thank you, i sent him an email. :)

Chaco Taco
02-12-2010, 11:02
thank you, i sent him an email. :)

His website is pretty awesome as well. Lots of useful info you may be able to use for your project. Lots of info to be had out there

onelovebaker
02-15-2010, 01:52
the site is awesome, however, i was just wondering if anyone on this board would by chance let me interview them.
it would help me out so very much, my teacher is stressing that we need one interview in our paper and there seems to be so many experienced appalachain trail hikers on this board.:)

Mags
02-16-2010, 13:39
I'm on this board and I responded to your e-mail. :sun

onelovebaker
02-16-2010, 22:38
I'm on this board and I responded to your e-mail. :sun
Great! i must have overlooked it by mistake while browsing through my mail recently. If you would like, we can do the interview on this board, or i can email you my phone number and you can call me at your leisure. Either way, i will post the first question now. thank you again for helping me out:)

What in your life inspired you to hike the Appalachian trail?