PDA

View Full Version : Where is the WB.net Nashville meet?

Cedar Shaft
02-15-2010, 21:42
I am new to the site and trying to work my way thru it, but I saw a post that said they were leaving after the "Saturday Night Feb 27th after the 2010 Nashville WhiteBlaze meetup" Does anybody know where I can find this on the site or where the meet will take place?

Thanks

Hooch
02-15-2010, 21:48
Pretty much everything you want to know about it is here (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58270).

SurferNerd
02-16-2010, 00:03
REI in Brentwood, cya there.

Cedar Shaft
02-17-2010, 09:26
SurferNerd,

thanks - I actually read it on your site and I will be following your "long cruise." Hope to meet up with you before you leave. Thanks for all the info. I am envious and wish that I was packing out as well. My trip is the planning for 2020 upon retirement.

Monkeyboy
02-17-2010, 11:32
The Nashville gathering is in Brentwood..........

Shouldn't the Nashville gathering be in Nashville???

:)

SurferNerd
02-17-2010, 23:58
SurferNerd,

thanks - I actually read it on your site and I will be following your "long cruise." Hope to meet up with you before you leave. Thanks for all the info. I am envious and wish that I was packing out as well. My trip is the planning for 2020 upon retirement.

See ya there! I noticed my blog had gained a few followers, wondered who they were.

The Nashville gathering is in Brentwood..........

Shouldn't the Nashville gathering be in Nashville???

:)

Nashville's too cheap for an REI, so they plopped down in Brentwood, the richest city in TN where all the jacka$$ millionaires live that think they can enjoy outdoor adventures. It's only a hop, skip, and a jump away from the city of Nashville.

Lilred
02-18-2010, 00:41
Plus, Radnor Lake is right there