PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used this tent "extensively"?

sprocket
09-27-2004, 12:01
Hi everyone,
I've held off on a new tent for about as long as I can now, and I like the features of this Mountain Hardware Airjet 2 tent....light(ish), good vestbl, but a single wall? Has anyone put this one "through it's paces"? or better yet, from GA to ME??? Does it hold up, repair issues, condensation, general input etc.....

Thanks ladies and gents,
-Sprocket

sprocket
10-01-2004, 21:20
Nobody's used this tent? It was rated as "Gear of the year", but I don't tend to put too much stock in advertiser supported magazines. I heard they have mesh running around the bottom of the tent to increase airflow and being of a single wall design, just curious wether it will withstand 5-6 months straight of daily mountain use?

sprocket
10-09-2004, 13:18
okay, nobody's used the tent...I get it:rolleyes: . Anyhow, I just got it at a great deal on Campmor's site....usually sells for $285.00 us, but on sale till Oct. 20th @ us $229.00! Here's the direct link if interested: http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=37881685&memberId=12500226

ndwoods
10-16-2004, 23:44
Well, I am curious about how you end up liking it since I have eyeballed the 3 person version for occasional use when my honey and I take our granddaughter along. Dee