PDA

View Full Version : Who would eat this except a thru-hiker?

ki0eh
02-22-2010, 21:10
World's Largest Reese's Cup (http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/item/worlds_largest_reeses_peanut_butter_cups/) - half a pound each, some 1,200 calories in one cup!

Alligator
02-22-2010, 21:34
MMmmm...thanks for pointing these out:sun.

emerald
02-22-2010, 21:47
How come they look green on my screen? Are these new-fangled cups fortified with chlorophyll for hikers who don't get enough greens and develop magnesium deficiencies?

Chaco Taco
02-22-2010, 21:48
Best snack ever!!!!!!! Just something about chocolate and peanut butter together that just makes me.....
http://grandesesperanzas.blogcindario.com/ficheros/homer_drool.gif

JustaTouron
02-22-2010, 22:00
Who would eat this except a thru-hiker?

The guy on the left.

http://pointlessbanter.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/ibeatanorexia.jpg

Roughin' It
02-22-2010, 22:02
i bought the Worlds Largest gummy bear once. it cost $40, weighed about 5 lbs.

but it was DELICIOUS!

T-Dubs
02-22-2010, 22:14
I should put a stack of those in the freezer.

Bearpaw
02-22-2010, 23:31
Who would eat that, you ask? HAH! I've got kernals of corn in my crap bigger than that.

mweinstone
02-22-2010, 23:42
one time me and chaco stayed up all night eating the worlds largest barn owl covered in chocolate. tru story. a mexican hiker chef cool guy swore to us that the barn owl we found would taste good if we would only give him our chocolate bars and allow him to cook us chocolate mole sauce covered barn owl. well. chaco is a real chef and argued with the guy then after some knob deceided it would be fun to let this guy do what he proposed. so we all gave him our chocolate bars and he cooked the grosest bird thing candy i ever cryed laughing at. tru story.

moytoy
02-22-2010, 23:46
one time me and chaco stayed up all night eating the worlds largest barn owl covered in chocolate. tru story. a mexican hiker chef cool guy swore to us that the barn owl we found would taste good if we would only give him our chocolate bars and allow him to cook us chocolate mole sauce covered barn owl. well. chaco is a real chef and argued with the guy then after some knob deceided it would be fun to let this guy do what he proposed. so we all gave him our chocolate bars and he cooked the grosest bird thing candy i ever cryed laughing at. tru story.
insane:banana

mweinstone
02-22-2010, 23:47
most human beings arent as much fun to hike with as col chaco and ms pak.

mweinstone
02-22-2010, 23:50
later , we were glad non of us tryed the dish as we surmised the guy bamboosaled us for our chocolate bars and actualy cooked the owl with "whatever brown sauce he was able to make" we surmised.he fed it to his dog in the end.

ShakeyLeggs
02-22-2010, 23:50
Pfffft, That aint nothing, Go to Hershey and get the 5# chocolate bar. Now that's a lot of chocolate.

jnl82381
02-22-2010, 23:54

but was it good? thats the real question :)

and as soon as i get to a CVS, i'm buying a some chocolate peanutbuttery goodness and eating the heck out of it!

mweinstone
02-23-2010, 00:01
i got nothin. if i wanted p nut butter , in my present condition, i would have to scar both my hands trying to stir the well hardened crap i bought allready exspired from bj's.its smuckers natural and fully seperated into friendly oil and evil penut cement.

emerald
02-23-2010, 00:16
I'm thinking this thread calls for posting a link to All About Birds and I know which one too.

Fiddleback
02-23-2010, 11:28
Lord help me, I don't think 8oz of chocolate and peanut butter is all that much.

Now...the 11lb pizza in Denver or the 72oz steak in Amarillo...that's too much. Been there, did not do that.:eek:

FB

RollingStone
02-23-2010, 11:34
I tried the 72 ounce steak in Amarillo in 1991. I made it about 3/4's and was sicker than sick the rest of the night.

fredmugs
02-23-2010, 11:46
I've put this down several times:

http://www.menshealth.com/20worst/worstfood.html

mweinstone
02-23-2010, 13:03
im posting this art project i invented and may one day create:

Art Project 312847-0001A-PIEFIE 1998 Calvary Hill Production, TM CHIP
“Bulk food”

An industrial kitchen is created containing extruder machines as used snack production. Large square blocks of individual snack food types are created. A large square block of cheeto, a large square block of pretzel, a large square block of combo, a large square block of barbeque chip, and a large square block of dorito, and a large square block of popcorn. The message of this piece is, the snack food companies just have us holding our hands to the bag and our mouth back and forth over and over and over when in fact, if the same food was available in large easy to hold block, which would remove the need for so much bag-grabbing, no one would ever eat it, hence the idea that they’re just selling us repetitive motion compulsive obsession, and not just a healthy snack.

J-Rod
02-23-2010, 20:52
MMMmmmm i would eat one...and thats it...for 2 days LOL

i feel fat from looking at one

JAK
02-23-2010, 20:58
As much as I love Reeces Peanut Butter Cups, they are too sweet for me.
Better to carry really good chocolate and really good peanut butter.

yappy
02-23-2010, 21:36
I could down that pretty easy too... yummy !!!

mweinstone
02-23-2010, 21:48
most folks dont know that its an old hunters trick to soak a disk of dry peanut butter in gas and light it and set it on a slab of chocolate and ,...well....most folks dont know witch animal will come out of the woods and ,...well....if you havent done it,...dont .but it is cool .