PDA

View Full Version : BooBoo's Birthday Bash(Nite of the Living Bills

BooBoo
09-29-2004, 14:57
Hey all you hiker trash!! Sorry I can't make it to The Gathering. I'd like to invite all hiker trash to my birthday bash which will be held Halloween Weekend during Spookstock 3 at Camp Zoe near Salem MO. Spookstock 3 (aka Halloween Schwagstock ) Is kinda like Trail Days except its on private property and there are no cops and a lots more people and there are bands. My buddies' band Roswell Incident may be playing.The Grateful Dead Tribute band called The Schwag put on these big music fests at their Camp ground in the middle of the Ozark National Forrest. Its an awesome time. I'm cut off from my hiker pals out here in KS. It'd be really cool if any of you hiker trash could come. No presents, just your presence.

Jester if its ok with you this will also be known as Night of the Living Bills.

For more info see www.theschwag.com click on spookstock 3 email me back here or at [email protected]

Lion King
09-29-2004, 16:18
Happy Birtday BooBoo. Hope you are well, and wish I could make it.

LionKing

Hey all you hiker trash!! Sorry I can't make it to The Gathering. I'd like to invite all hiker trash to my birthday bash which will be held Halloween Weekend during Spookstock 3 at Camp Zoe near Salem MO. Spookstock 3 (aka Halloween Schwagstock ) Is kinda like Trail Days except its on private property and there are no cops and a lots more people and there are bands. My buddies' band Roswell Incident may be playing.The Grateful Dead Tribute band called The Schwag put on these big music fests at their Camp ground in the middle of the Ozark National Forrest. Its an awesome time. I'm cut off from my hiker pals out here in KS. It'd be really cool if any of you hiker trash could come. No presents, just your presence.

For more info see www.theschwag.com (http://www.theschwag.com) click on spookstock 3 email me back here or at [email protected]

BooBoo
10-22-2004, 00:20
Thanks Lion King. I know you'd come if you could. But NH is a long ways away. See ya at Trail Days.

sprocket
10-22-2004, 01:31
Hey BooBoo,

Don't know ya, haven't met ya, but happy B-day! One year wiser, eh? Wish I could be there as any Dead sounds are good sounds to me, but knock a few back for me-k?

Flash Hand
10-22-2004, 14:03

For more info see www.theschwag.com click on spookstock 3 email me back here or at [email protected]

buy me plane ticket, I will go :D

Flash Hand :jump