PDA

View Full Version : thanks to everyone - hittin the trail.

Roughin' It
03-12-2010, 13:54
I am leaving for GA in a bit, where I will spend the night and start the Approach Trail Saturday morning. Really looking forward to it, and I want to seriously thank everyone here who spends their time helping people like me who have never done this before. Also to anyone on hammockforums, for helping me with my hammock setup.

I'm all packed and ready to go! pack with 3 days food + 3L water weighs about 25 lbs., which I am happy with.

I hope to see some of you out there, I don't have a trail name yet, so I'll just be Mitch in the meantime. Thank you everyone.

PISO MOJADO!

Blissful
03-12-2010, 14:01
Have a great hike. One day at a time.

d.o.c
03-12-2010, 14:05
dont forget to stop early or somethn when u come across somethin u like take it all in and enjoy

sidebackside
03-12-2010, 14:07
I hope to see some of you out there, I don't have a trail name yet, so I'll just be Mitch in the meantime. Thank you everyone.

Your trail name for now should be...JustMitch untill you come up with one or get named something else...JustMitch..its gotta a ring to it.

CrumbSnatcher
03-12-2010, 14:21
I am leaving for GA in a bit, where I will spend the night and start the Approach Trail Saturday morning. Really looking forward to it, and I want to seriously thank everyone here who spends their time helping people like me who have never done this before. Also to anyone on hammockforums, for helping me with my hammock setup.

I'm all packed and ready to go! pack with 3 days food + 3L water weighs about 25 lbs., which I am happy with.

PISO MOJADO!you live close to the trail,beautiful area! i like VA. alot! do you plan on staging out of your house at all:Dmake for some nice dayhikes on both sides of home:D for a week or so. if not i truely understand, have a great hike! i'm jealous:(

d.o.c
03-12-2010, 16:57
def enjoy the bonus of bein so close to home durin your hike

DrRichardCranium
03-12-2010, 17:06
Have a good hike! Watch out for aliens!

Cabin Fever
03-12-2010, 18:08
dont forget to stop early or somethn when u come across somethin u like take it all in and enjoy

, This is a comma.
. This is a period.

kolokolo
03-12-2010, 21:28
Justhave a good hike, JustMitch!

d.o.c
03-13-2010, 13:59
, This is a comma.
. This is a period.
my keyboard chooses to place them sometimes its kinda broke i push it for the most part nothn happens sometimes it works idk mabe its dirty

Toolshed
03-13-2010, 14:09

PISO MOJADO!
You are now comfirmed as "Mitch in the Meantime" Nice Trailname..nice ring to it.....

sidebackside
03-13-2010, 17:00
Your trail name for now should be...JustMitch untill you come up with one or get named something else...JustMitch..its gotta a ring to it.

You are now comfirmed as "Mitch in the Meantime" Nice Trailname..nice ring to it.....

Mitch in the Meantime is pretty good too.

Mountain Wildman
03-13-2010, 17:06
Enjoy your hike Mitch in the meantime!!!

toenail
03-13-2010, 19:30
Enjoy the trail Mitch. Hope you don't have to do a lot of "postholing"! Drop us a line when you can.