PDA

View Full Version : trailoholics

mweinstone
03-14-2010, 10:26
would you sell your mother to thruhike? were she alive, yes.hi. my names matthewski and im a trailoholic.i just cant live without trailohol.i have done things im not proud of to hike. im trying to kick the habit. i wish i could hike like other folks. but i must hike the whole trail. every time i start i hike myself sick and then go right back for more as soon as i have two pennies in my pocket. any help?am i alone?

kayak karl
03-14-2010, 10:41
would you sell your mother to thruhike? were she alive, yes.hi. my names matthewski and im a trailoholic.i just cant live without trailohol.i have done things im not proud of to hike. im trying to kick the habit. i wish i could hike like other folks. but i must hike the whole trail. every time i start i hike myself sick and then go right back for more as soon as i have two pennies in my pocket. any help?am i alone?
well, you ammitted you have a problem, but Please don't use WB as your higher power:D

oh i forgot :welcome

Chaco Taco
03-14-2010, 10:47
Haha I am headed out the door in one hour to hop on the trai for 3 daysl if that gives any idea as to my addiction:D

mweinstone
03-14-2010, 10:52
i feel ya.hope ya make it back. dont let it turn into a thru binge.