PDA

View Full Version : Montrail Enduro Sole vs Superfeet

squeeze
03-14-2010, 14:27
Curious how the Montrail Enduro compares to Superfeet. Anybody switched?

Rick500
03-14-2010, 14:39
Getting ready to switch. I walked on Superfeet for several weeks... took my feet a week or two to get used to them, but a few weeks after that, I couldn't walk on them anymore.

Outfitter suggested I bring back the Superfeet and try Montrail Enduro insoles instead. They were out of my size, but I should have them next week...I'll post as to how it worked out after I've walked in them for a while.

Inwoods
03-14-2010, 16:58
may also want to consider SOLE brand inserts. I personally didnt like the feel of superfeet insoles. What i like about the SOLE brand is that they are heat moldable to your feet.(not quite custom orthonics but a little closer) Ive got about 200mi on them and they feel great. Got them at rei.

Elder
03-14-2010, 20:28
Check out www.orthosole.com (http://www.orthosole.com)
You custom fit the arch (three choices) and the metatarsal (two choices).
No Break In.
Not cheap..but the good stuff never is. ($49.95)

leaftye
03-14-2010, 20:47
Which Superfeet insole?

squeeze
03-14-2010, 21:21
I use the green.

Chillfactor
03-15-2010, 21:13
I have Montrail Enduro-Soles and they're heat moldable, good for high arches, and have decent padding. Sadly, my feet have outgrown them. :mad:
I believe Enduro-Soles LP are for wider, flatter feet. Altrec.com has both for $25 (great price).

I liked the blue Sole. Stepped into them yesterday and they were a good fit for my high arches. Also heat moldable. Yep, REI has them.

Superfeet don't work for my high arch but some people seem to love them.

leaftye
03-15-2010, 22:07
Hmm, and I thought my arches were flattening. Superfeet Green beats my arches like a meat tenderizer. The Blue insoles are fine. I've tried on some boots and trail running shoes lately that have arches that are too high too.

Class2010AT
03-16-2010, 14:11
I love my superfeet blues, i tryed all colors and fould that the blues are best for me, i wear a 13 and i got a size 14 insole it lined up w my arch better. After i wore my insoles out, i removed the plastic bottom off of my super feet and glued on another insole and there still great w/o spending $40 more bucks.

hellomolly
03-16-2010, 14:45
I was disappointed in my Superfeet (color green). Found they didn't do much. I'm considering using this company next: http://www.yoursole.com/. I know someone who uses them and really likes them. A bit pricey but not as bad as custom orthotics, that's for sure.