PDA

View Full Version : Behind the scene

Loneoak
03-18-2010, 15:06
When i clicked on the home page today, there were pictures which appeared to be trail work going on. Not sure of which part of the trail it was, but guessing TN or GA, or maybe both.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all those behind the scene who make it happen. Pat yourselves on the back, because you deserve it :)
Hope to be on the trail sometime and see your handy work that i am sure takes a lot of time/effort on your part.

Just a big thanks for all you do :banana

berkshirebirder
03-18-2010, 18:14
I was interested to see more of the work maintainers do, so I clicked through the whole "maintenance workers" section of the Faces gallery. These dedicated groups accomplish wonders--thanks for all your hard work.

mountain squid
03-18-2010, 18:47
You're Welcome! Don't know if it was my pictures that you saw, but most of mine have to do with maintaining.

If anyone is ever interested in helping out send me a PM and we will put you to work . . . . . incidentally, we do have an outing scheduled for this Saturday . . . hint, hint . . . (what a way to bring in Spring) :D . . .

See you on the trail,
mt squid

Blissful
03-18-2010, 19:15
Ditto, esp this year with all the blowdowns. Wow. Trail maintainers rocks

Tinker
03-18-2010, 20:21
I do my work on a local trail. I hope folks appreciate it, but if they didn't I'd still do it anyway. On my section of the NST, if I don't clear blowdowns the atv riders ride around them and crush the undergrowth. It's funny how they avoid the REAL tough stretches :D.

tedjohn09
03-18-2010, 23:55
Great share.
So informative.
Thanks so much.