PDA

View Full Version : Trail Picture Frames and Magnets

laseren1
03-30-2010, 12:34
I'm new to this site and if this not allowed here then let me know. I hiked up Pikes Peak a couple of years ago and I was very disappointed when I got to the top I asked at the gift store if they had anything that said "I hiked up Pikes Peak" like a magnet or anything and the woman looked at me like I was stupid and said no we don't have anything like that, not even a shirt. My question is there any stores or gift shops along the Appalachian Trail that I could talk to about making a Magnet with something stating that you completed the 2,000 mile Appalachian Trail? We make a very unique item that we can put pictures on hardboard material with pictures of the trail on it and wording too. We can make magnets, Picture Frame Magnets and Desk Top Frames. So if there are any places I could contact to make something up please let me know. It’s pretty cool to be able to do the whole trail and then have something to show you did it. We can also personalize them too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’m not trying to sell on this site I’m more looking for shops along the trail.

If this thread is inappropriate to put on here then I apologize. E-mail me at [email protected] ([email protected]) if you can help, Thanks very much

Wise Old Owl
03-30-2010, 12:59
http://www.atctrailstore.org/