PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter everyone !

springerfever
04-04-2010, 07:14
Looks to be a beautiful morning on the trail.

I'm looking forward to getting out Tuesday to hike a little section hike from Amicicola to Mountain Crossings. Wish I was starting my thru this Tuesday!

How 'bout them Duke Blue Devils !! Definately hitting on all 8 cylinders last night ! Too bad about Da'Sean Butler getting hurt..........

Mrs Baggins
04-04-2010, 09:22
Happy Easter one and all! It's gorgeous out! Went with son and hubby on a 10 mile hike yesterday - Gathland State Park to Harpers Ferry. Outstanding day and a decent lunch out on the porch at Secret Six Tavern - food was better than usual and the service was faster than we've ever seen it. Maybe the owner has been reading the TripAdvisor.com reports.

Wise Old Owl
04-04-2010, 09:24
Wish I could hike today Mrs. Baggins! Have to push Mother in Law's around church, she's in a wheel chair... Big day ahead of us.

Jaybird
04-04-2010, 09:25
HAPPY HIKIN' EASTER!

section-hikin' Clarks Valley,PA NOBO to Greenwood Lake, NY (17-A)
APr 24-May 8...

Mrs Baggins
04-04-2010, 10:03
Wish I could hike today Mrs. Baggins! Have to push Mother in Law's around church, she's in a wheel chair... Big day ahead of us.

Wish I could be out hiking today, too! Instead have to put on the Easter finery and go to a big family brunch. :o

Loneoak
04-04-2010, 10:34
Happy Easter to you as well: Springerfever :)

Manwich
04-04-2010, 10:37
Happy Zombie Day!

johnnybgood
04-04-2010, 11:04
Wish I could be out hiking today, too! Instead have to put on the Easter finery and go to a big family brunch. :oThis too is a beautiful day to enjoy family and all the Easter festivities. The trail will be waiting for you tomorrow in all it's splender.

Happy Easter !!

Jonnycat
04-04-2010, 11:07
Hoppy Easter Everyone!

<--- Didn't go hiking yesterday cuz I needed a day without a workout. Tonight I eat steak and lobster. :D

Mrs Baggins
04-04-2010, 11:31
This too is a beautiful day to enjoy family and all the Easter festivities. The trail will be waiting for you tomorrow in all it's splender.

Happy Easter !!

Quite true! :sun

K2
04-04-2010, 12:27
I'm so glad for Easter, and the fact it represents more that the Easter bunny. I am glad for this day, both spiritually, emotionally and physically.

For the non-believer, please take from the following what you need, and leave the rest behind:

I hope all of you find peace and love, and a myriad of other positive things, that He has to offer.

May God bless you all.

Sincerely, ~K2~