PDA

View Full Version : FYI about Chuck Norris.....

Wise Old Owl
04-04-2010, 16:51
Dear ******,

We received notice from Chuck Norris and his legal team to discontinue any and all content posted publicly that contains his name or likeness. Rights of Publicity and Trademark laws require that content must be removed immediately.

Sincerely,

Your Photobucket Support Team

No I am not kidding here... Chuck Norris lawyers are going around the internet and deleting pictures all over the place... Best not to connect it here on WB either.

moytoy
04-04-2010, 18:37
Is this one of the Chuck Norris FACTS that goes around the internet every now and again? I'm just saying that Norris has been and still is a favorite subject of internet misinformation. Like we could start a rumor that he hiked the AT and it would end up on one of the Chuck Norris fact list.

BroadSwoard
04-04-2010, 19:02
Chuck Norris has hiked the AT. I saw him last year near Bear Mtn.

Roche
04-04-2010, 19:11
Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what what he calls "everything around you".

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Chuck Norris doesn't go on the internet, he has every internet site stored in his memory. He refreshes webpages by blinking.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch - he decides what time it is.

traildust
04-04-2010, 19:23
Gov. Mark Sandford has now asked that we cease and desist from posting his presence on the A.T.

ARambler
04-04-2010, 21:13
At the beginning of my '07 sobo, Chuck Norris was the coolest nonhiker I have ever hiked with on any trail. A little south of ME I met CN&T and Chuck Norris was miffed that a nonhiker had taken his name... that's the end of our one minute encounter. In 2009, the same CN&T were the coolest non thur hiker/trail angels on the PCT. Be careful when you take sides. ... Although against the lawyers is probably pretty safe;)
Rambler/toc

SassyWindsor
04-05-2010, 00:13
Chuck Norris has hiked the AT. I saw him last year near Bear Mtn.

He's 70. His new show may soon be titled: "Texas Ranger with a walker"

Roche
04-05-2010, 12:58
He's 70. His new show may soon be titled: "Texas Ranger with a walker"That's funny - but I wouldn't have the guts to tell him.

Manwich
04-05-2010, 13:15
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Little Boy Blue.
Little Boy Blue who?
Chuck Norris.

sidebackside
04-05-2010, 13:17
When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool he doesn't get wet, the pool gets Chuck Norris'd!

sidebackside
04-05-2010, 13:18
Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands...every since then they've been known as "The Islands".

Old Hiker
04-05-2010, 13:23
Gov. Mark Sandford has now asked that we cease and desist from posting his presence on the A.T.

Someone is signing his name to the registers for confirmation?!?!?