PDA

View Full Version : Finding personal AT journals.

MisterSweetie
10-17-2004, 22:46
So this might be a common method for those of you who like to read AT hiking journals, but I thought I'd put it out there anyway. If you tire of journal logs on other sites, or have read them all, or whatever, this will give you another option.

Pick a location on the AT. Something unique to the AT will work best. Search google for that. You'll probably get a bunch of AT relevant topics, but maybe not a lot of journals. But then do a google image search for that, and you'll probably get a bunch of pictures that are contained within personal webpage journals about hiking the AT.

Try it for Blood Mountain. (http://images.google.com/images?q=blood%20mountain&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&sa=N&tab=wi)

Anyway, that might seem obvious to all of you, but I've found it invaluable for finding new and entertaining journals about the AT. Thought I'd pass it along.

Rain Man
10-18-2004, 11:36
Anyway, that might seem obvious to all of you, but I've found it invaluable for finding new and entertaining journals about the AT. Thought I'd pass it along.

Not obvious to me at all, so thanks very much for passing this clue along!!!

:clap :clap :clap
Rain Man

Youngblood
10-18-2004, 11:41
Not obvious to me at all, so thanks very much for passing this clue along!!!

:clap :clap :clap
Rain Man

Me too!

Youngblood