PDA

View Full Version : Another Northern Shuttle available

NorthCountryWoods
04-22-2010, 19:21
Getting a new (to me) truck and will be able to provide shuttles again to and from the northwestern cities to the trail heads starting after Memorial Day weekend.

The truck is a Ford crew cab diesel (seats 6+ a dog or two & gear no problem) so the cost is more than Angewrite (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37977)....@ $0.75 a mile round trip from Burlington rounded to the nearest $5 so you might want to check with her first.

Burlington, St Albans or Waterbury/Stowe to Journey's end is $115. Montpelier to Journey's End $125.
I will pick up on the eastern side of the state (White River Jct, St Johnsbury, etc), but round trip mileage is counted from the Burlington area so it could get very expensive.

You can contact me at [email protected]

Robert

NorthCountryWoods
07-26-2010, 14:43
Requests for hiker shuttles has ramped up. Sorry to report the truck I acquired is getting less mileage than anticipated. Had to increase to $1 per mile round trip. I'd probably be a better choice for 2-5 person groups or if Angewrite isn't available.

On a positive note, I'm getting nothing but positive trail, water, bug and weather reports! Looks like a great season so far!