PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days Vendors

dmax
05-12-2010, 02:13
Are the vendors going to be set up on Sunday. I have to work Saturday...:(

peter_pan
05-12-2010, 19:50
Vendors are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday...However, many vendors pack out on Sunday morning, especially if the weather is bad.

Hope to see you there.

Pan

Cedar Tree
05-12-2010, 20:58
I am blowing it out this Trail Days. I have New Big Agnes Packas, S,M,xl all colors (gray, charcoal, olive), on my Trails Days Special $99.99 + tax. I also have a huge box of discount Packas; older BA packas, some new Equinox Packas, some returns and "factory rejects". I have a few eVent packas left too. Plus, I am selling lots of personal gear...tents, tarps, sleeping bags, etc...basically everything I don't use anymore. And finally, you DIY guys definitely drop by. I am shedding tons of half finished projects. Lots of raw materials available for cheap or free. Looking forward to a great Trails Days.
Cedar Tree

strnorm
05-12-2010, 21:18
Sorry i want be able to make it this year,i am working with Red Cross on the flood victims in the Nashville flood for three weeks. have fun at trail days

CherrypieScout
05-12-2010, 23:11
I'll be shopping for boots this weekend

TOW
05-13-2010, 08:25
Don't forget Mt Rogers Outfitters with Fishin Fred set up across the street or Sundogs Outfitters in town, these folk will have booths set up in the park as well. Plus there are vendors set up at the gas station near Dot's Inn and a flea market of sorts right across from Cowboy's........

dmax
05-13-2010, 09:17
Thanks for the replies!