PDA

View Full Version : Resupply at Standing Bear Farm Hostel

royalusa
05-17-2010, 08:20
Thinking of doing a full resupply for 4 days (2 people) at Standing Bear Farm Hostel - Davenport Gap area of Great Smoky Mt National Park. How feasible is it for doing a full resupply there?

wcgornto
05-17-2010, 08:46
Thinking of doing a full resupply for 4 days (2 people) at Standing Bear Farm Hostel - Davenport Gap area of Great Smoky Mt National Park. How feasible is it for doing a full resupply there?

They have sufficient resupply there, not as extensive as a grocery store, but it will get you down the trail. They also accept mail drops.

Doctari
05-17-2010, 11:45
If, as I assume, you are heading to Hot Springs, you should only need no more than 3 days supply from SBF, & that is easily done there. I could do 5 days supply when I was there. I didn't, but I could have.

Rain Man
05-17-2010, 15:01
Not only feasible, but he might even run you to Super Walmart if you need. Don't mean to speak for him, but you can always ask.

Rain:sunMan