PDA

View Full Version : Planning Spreadsheet for SOBO'rs

Wesoloski
05-20-2010, 00:23
I'm looking for something similar to http://www.whiteblaze.net/index.php?page=15%20mile%20plan. I know you can just start from the bottom, but I'm looking for something specifically for starting in ME since that has you going about 20+ miles on the third day ;)

Any help is appreciated! :)

wcgornto
05-20-2010, 00:32
PM your email address and I will send you the spreadsheet that I did of my SOBO hike. You might stay at or near different shelters but it will give you a general idea of daily mileage.

warraghiyagey
05-20-2010, 00:34
Sounds like an excellent way to ruin a great hike. . . .

Miner
05-20-2010, 00:36
You could copy and paste it in Excel and then reverse the order to make your own.

Wesoloski
05-20-2010, 01:09
Sounds like an excellent way to ruin a great hike. . . .

I guess you would like for them to remove the original article from the site too? ;) I'm just looking for a rough guide.

Miner, I was looking for something that wasnt having me start with 100 miles in four days ;) Maybe not so bad at the end of your hike, but a bit tricky your first couple days.

warraghiyagey
05-20-2010, 08:11
I guess you would like for them to remove the original article from the site too? ;) I'm just looking for a rough guide.

Miner, I was looking for something that wasnt having me start with 100 miles in four days ;) Maybe not so bad at the end of your hike, but a bit tricky your first couple days.
Just messin with ya. . . :) Have a great hike. . . . :sun

Wesoloski
05-20-2010, 11:30
Just messin with ya. . . :) Have a great hike. . . . :sun

much love <3