PDA

View Full Version : AT Jewerly

rrsmith
05-26-2010, 07:15
Does anyone know where I can get AT jewerly. I am looking for a wood AT mens pendant with leather strap. Is there web sites that sell these?:banana
Thanks

Mrs Baggins
05-26-2010, 07:56
There's usually lots of it available on eBay. The PATC store may have some as well.

hellomolly
05-26-2010, 08:19
Tarma Designs.

http://www.tarmadesigns.com/category/Appalachian-Trail

I bought my B/F the diamond AT necklace. It's very nice. I also own one of their other designs and like it a lot - very simple and classic designs.

hellomolly
05-26-2010, 08:20
Tarma Designs.

http://www.tarmadesigns.com/category/Appalachian-Trail

I bought my B/F the diamond AT necklace. It's very nice. I also own one of their other designs and like it a lot - very simple and classic designs.

Make that "diamond SHAPED" lol.

Tinker
05-26-2010, 08:43
I apologise beforehand, but here goes:

Jewelry - Jew-el-ry. Supposed to be pronounced the same way, but the popular vote is for Jew-le-ry.

February is another story. :D

Whatever, it's all good, as they say. :)

Mrs Baggins
05-26-2010, 09:17
There's usually lots of it available on eBay. The PATC store may have some as well.

Of course this time when I looked there's nothing like that on eBay. :mad: Other times, when I'm looking for books or other AT items, all I can find is page after page of AT jewelry. I checked the PATC store as well and they only have a couple of pins. Sorry to have led you astray. :(

Cool AT Breeze
05-26-2010, 09:45
PM Fishin Fred before he goes hiking.

Myakka Mules
05-27-2010, 18:16
Tarma is the bomb.... Very good stuff!

Mountain Wildman
05-27-2010, 18:32
I apologise beforehand, but here goes:

Jewelry - Jew-el-ry. Supposed to be pronounced the same way, but the popular vote is for Jew-le-ry.

February is another story. :D

Whatever, it's all good, as they say. :)

You are correct, I used to sell Jewelry making equipment.
And I was born in February, And yes, I do pronounce the first "r"

Blissful
05-27-2010, 18:33
Fishinfred