PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Please Review the JanSport Klamath Pack?

Chowder
05-26-2010, 21:05
Hey all, I'm looking at picking up the JanSport Klamath pack, either the 69 or 75L. Would love to hear from anyone who has used this pack - would you recommend it?

Thanks!!

skinewmexico
05-26-2010, 23:03
Did you try Trailspace.com? Or Sunnysports.com?

Mountain Wildman
05-26-2010, 23:37
Buzzillions.com has several reviews on various Jansport Klamath packs.
Jansport warranties their packs for life and they will either repair or replace for free.

Tinker
05-26-2010, 23:42
Send me one and I'll test it for you.

Sorry, couldn't resist (well, I could, but that wouldn't be much fun).

I wish you good luck in finding the backpack of your dreams. :)

Chowder
05-27-2010, 22:02
thanks so far. I did see the ones on Buzzillions.com, they are the same as on backcountry.

STICK
09-05-2010, 00:50
May be a little late, but here ya go:

http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Internal%20and%20External%20Framed%20Backpacks/JanSport%20%20Klamath/

Hobbler
03-02-2011, 09:09
I have a Klamath 68 and love it. It has the "Grid Fit" system which allows easy on-the-go adjustments for a perfect fit. 3 torso height adjustments allong with 3 shoulder width adjustments all by just popping out the shoulder straps and popping them into another configuration. When properly set up, the weight hangs on your hips like it should to relieve your shoulders. The back is well padded and vents well against your back. Walking with it loaded, feels like it is one with the body. It is well made with good materials, clean stitching, packs well, useable exterior pockets, holds everything a thru-hiker could want to carry, and for me, worth the price. I hope that this helps.