PDA

View Full Version : Want help in Baxter State Park/Millinocket?

Swiss Cheese
06-10-2010, 15:32
Swiss Cheese here,

I have made this topic on another board but I see it fit to post here as well.

I hiked thru in 2009 and I am now on the trial crew in Baxter State Park from May-November. I generally have friday-sunday off from work and am willing to give rides to hikers in need to anywhere in the general vicinity. I only have access to email on the weekends when I come into town, so please give me as much notice as you can. I want to help out anyone who needs it. i can give you rides to and from medway into millinocket or the park. I can also try to provide advice about the park, but keep in mind i am just a lowly intern =)

keep it real,
cheese.

rdljr
06-10-2010, 15:58
I have seen post around mentioning that the AT has been relocated in the park, any information or direction to look for the info would be great. It is not mentioned in the latest AT guide for maine or in this years Hiking guide for maine.

RDL

Be in the park July 17 if everything goes right on the walk up.

emerald
06-10-2010, 17:51
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1014953#post1014953 (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1014953#post1014953)

Blissful
06-10-2010, 19:25
Swiss Cheese here,

I have made this topic on another board but I see it fit to post here as well.

I hiked thru in 2009 and I am now on the trial crew in Baxter State Park from May-November. I generally have friday-sunday off from work and am willing to give rides to hikers in need to anywhere in the general vicinity. I only have access to email on the weekends when I come into town, so please give me as much notice as you can. I want to help out anyone who needs it. i can give you rides to and from medway into millinocket or the park. I can also try to provide advice about the park, but keep in mind i am just a lowly intern =)

keep it real,
cheese.

I had e-mailed you a few weeks back about an early AM ride to the Abol Trailhead July 1 from the KS ranger station (I know you work that day but hoping you might be around then). There will be two of us, one of us is a big guy with a beard. THANKS!

Ramble~On
06-11-2010, 03:43
Cheese! Good to see you on WB!

Swiss Cheese
06-20-2010, 16:42
I had e-mailed you a few weeks back about an early AM ride to the Abol Trailhead July 1 from the KS ranger station (I know you work that day but hoping you might be around then). There will be two of us, one of us is a big guy with a beard. THANKS!

unfortunately I will be at a remote camp that week and won't have access to my car =( sorry i couldn't be more help. hitching in the park is quite easy, though.